Translate Theatre Words in up to 24 languages everywhere (even when offline).
Apps for iOS and Android!
Get the power of 24 translated and illustrated Theatre Words languages right on your smartphone or tablet (available for iOS and Android).
We have worked on this in many different forms for many years and we really do hope you like it a lot and that it will be useful to you.
A digital portable version that you can carry with you is really the dream we had back in 1988 when we started out on this journey. And it is really incredible that we are finally here.
The apps are fully searchable and the entire database is included in the app so it works fully without network connection.
- GE “Gold Edition” includes all 24 languages
- WE “World Edition” includes English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
- NE “Northern Europe” includes Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Russian and Swedish.
- CE “Central Europe” includes Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Serbian and Slovak.
- LE “Light Edition” includes English, German and French.
Theatre Words: iOS World Edition (WE) includes
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
(Same languages as in printed World Edition with the addition of Italian!)
Theatre Words: iOS Northern Europe (NE) includes
Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Russian and Swedish.
Theatre Words: iOS Gold Edition (GE) includes
all 24 languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish.
Please order the iOS edition in the Apple Store using the links above.
Or go to the Google Play store for Android devices.